Saturday, July 28

She'll Be Comin 'Round The Mountain....

No Kidding! The Hub and I have a wild hair and decided to take off for the North Georgia mountains! Takes about 8 hours or so and I am packed and ready. Pillow? check. Candy? check. Iced Tea? check. Come onnnnn...hurrrrry uppppp...let's go already!!!!
Never been there, but I hope it looks like this...



Maybe we can do this

and this

and see this

and this

really want to this

and , just about the most important thing ever, gotta do this!


Oh ...look at those 'maters and mashed taters...and that fried chicken!! Heaven!! I promise to take lots of pictures and share it all with you. Well, maybe not the fried chicken, but the rest of it. Have a great week...be back soon!

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey, hope you get to do all these things and more, looks like a lot of fun. Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Oooh, I wanna go too!! Eat some chicken, maters and taters for me! I'm from the South and all that is right down my alley!!

I'm also in Central FL like you!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Do come again!

Katherine

Susie said...

Have a wonderful trip! Sounds like such fun :)

Stacey said...

Can I be a mouse in your pocket?? Enjoy the adventure and have some grits and red eye gravy for me.. I miss it all!!

Thanks for your words after my big road bump. They mean alot!

Stacey

SweetAnnee said...

I just wanted to tell you.. LOVE your banner, I don't find it weird
"To Kill a Mockingbird " is one of my fave books & movies!
I loved it as a child ..and love it more as an adult
smiles, Deena

Susanna Rose said...

Hope you had a good trip...I used to live in Georgia and those mountains are indeed very beautiful!

Kelli said...

Wow! How fun! I can't wait to hear all about trip!
Kelli

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Well, Good Lord, Woman! How long of a trip are you taking? Get on back to your blog - you're missed!