Tuesday, July 17

I Knew It Was Gonna Happen One Day

Yes!! One of my most favorite descriptions absolutely became a real dictionary word today...
GINORMOUS...as in huge, bigger than big, larger than life, colossal, gigantic, mammoth....it's a great word! Sounds like something you might hear at the circus.

"Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages...

Now in the Center Ring...Pac E. Derm...

He's bigger than big, he's larger than life, he's GINORMOUS!!"

HA!

I actually have a real love for the circus. Wanted to be a clown. Applied to Clown College at Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey. Got accepted. Did you know that once you graduate Clown College, you have to sign your life over to the circus for one year? Always read the fine print....

Have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Citygirl.em said...

hi Cassie! It's Emily from Blond & Blithe! I just want you to know I'm with you on the whole mess in the family room thing....gosh, isn't it just awful?

Hey, To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my most favorite books! I have a whole new appreciation for your 'weird banner' now. I completely forgot about that part of the story!

Good luck with your mess, too. Now, girlfriend...off to the Goodwill...no amount of money can bring your sanity back. Remember that. So if your 'stuff' starts making you crazy. Forget any money that may come from it...just pitch it before you loose your marbles in all the mess.

Lol...Em

Unknown said...

Clown College, really? Great post here. Wish I had thought of doing one on the new word!