Monday, July 23

Anyone Else Need Some Soup?

The weekend flew by...or seemed to, since I was sleeping most of it! Yes...I do not feel well. Went to see the Dr. and, while I usually do not like to take any kind of medicine, I practically begged him for something (anything short of a gun or poison, really) to make me feel better. It's taken 3 days, but I may be on the way back to the land of the living.

The Hub was great...got me soup, changed the linen on the bed and even washed, dried and folded a load of laundry. Who knew I only had to be hanging on to what seemed like the edge of life to get him to do that? But, it was very thoughtful and most helpful...lucky me ;)

So...no pictures, no new things to share...maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Glad your feeling better. The Hubs can really step up when they need to can't they, LOL

Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick but glad that you are on the mend!
Sending (((hugs))).
Kelli