1. I am a native Floridian...born in Miami and have always lived somewhere in this state. This probably accounts for my complete and utter fascination for any other place in the world that doesn't stay green 365 days a year.
2. I have one child, a daughter, and she is 23 years old. She is my sunshine, my pride and joy and the absolute love of my life. That being said, when I first found out I was pregnant I wanted a boy. A cute little boy that would love his Mommy. Even though I worked at a hospital and had an ultrasound peek at least once a week...and they told me it was a girl...I did not believe them. I had little boy clothes hanging in the nursery closet but when she was born, and the Dr. said "It's a girl", everything changed. Life sometimes gets in the way and I found myself as a single mom for several years...and she is the reason I was able to get through all of that. **As a part of my new life, I also have 2 stepsons and they come with wives and grandkids.. ;)**
3. I don't like coffee. I don't drink coffee. I love the smell of coffee. It's a good thing that The Hub doesn't drink coffee, cause he'd have to make it himself. I don't even know how to measure real coffee for a coffeemaker.
4. Unlike Em, my "taggor", I love horror movies. The scarier the better...come'on...scare me!!! The "jump out and get you" kind of movie...and anything with the supernatural or vampires..not so much monsters. Not hard to figure out that Halloween is my favorite time and we have an annual party that gets bigger and scarier every year!!
5. I worked in Trauma and Critical Care for almost 20 years. It's a very difficult job and the burn-out factor is huge. Pure adrenalin is all that keeps you going sometimes. There are times I really miss that, but don't think I could ever go back to it.
6. The most unique job...well, one of the most unique jobs I ever had was as a manager for a Crime Scene Clean-Up Company. That's all I have to say about that.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
I think just about everyone has been tagged at least once, so I'm gonna leave it open. Let me know if you choose to play! Thanks Em.. ;)