Wednesday, March 19

Six Words

I've seen those "six word" things going around and I've been tagged. Twice. So, here goes...

For Steph at Sunshine 'n Ravioli:



Life is what you make it.


This is part of my favorite quote, ever. The whole thing is "Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be." And I am a believer in this and try to apply it at every opportunity. Things and situations are what they are and you have to make the best of whatever that may be.



Now...here's the one for Lisa at Lisa's RetroStyle:



Life is short. Eat dessert first.





Can't really add much to that, huh?



**PS** Mom is doing great...feeling good, doing what she's supposed to, loving her little doggie...seems like all will be well. Thanks so much for asking :)

4 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing better! Love this quote...mmm...off to have a little dessert!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Oh, Cassie...yummmm!A girl after my own heart!!Glad to hear your Mom is doing well!!! Thanks for playing.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

So glad your MOM is so much better.....Blessings...Mary

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

These are great! I was tagged for this too--I"m having a terrible time coming up with something.