Thursday, March 27

This Just In

A last minute decision. It is my friend Jill's birthday and she and her hub have invited us to go cruisin' with them.





We've cruised before but never in this part of the Caribbean...





And this will be our first time on this ship, Enchantment of the Seas....


We tossed this around for several days because I am hesitant to leave my Mom. She seems to be doing pretty good...even went out to lunch today..and my sister Dawn and my Aunt are both here. I know everything will be okay.

Anyway...we leave on Monday which leaves me 3 days to get everything together. Of course, where I go the laptop goes, so I hope to be able to have all of you right there with me ;) You know...a blogland cruise might be fun. When I worked at the hospital there were 9 of us that cruised about 4 years in a row...what a blast and there is a group discount, too!

I'll be here for a 3 more days, so I'll let you know how the prep is going...I do my best work under pressure. Ack.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am so envious!!
Your Mom will be just fine and you will have a wonderful time!
I still have yet to cruise...I hope to soon! Next year I hope!

HAVE FUN!!!

Love,
Sue

Janet said...

Cassie,

I have yet to *do* the Caribbean, just Bermuda on three occasions and this year we are going to your favorite...Alaska by way of Seattle!! (Norwegian CL), Aren't you afraid you will miss a closing, LOL??

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Bon Voyage!
:)