So, for Stacey.....
- I used to have an all consuming interest in the circus. I wanted to be a clown. Once that option became available, I was one of the first to apply and be accepted, but some family stuff headed me in another direction. These are pictures of the extra application that they sent, just assuming I guess, that you might screw up the first one.
2. I have made 2 national TV commercials. One for Foster Grant Sunglasses and one for Miller Beer. I lied to get into the audition for the beer one...I was only 18, but told them with an absolutely straight face that I was 21. Pretty funny story goes with this event, but since this is a list, I'll save the story for later.
3. When I go to bed at night, the opening to my pillowcase has to be on the right side. Don't ask why, I have no answer. The Hub thinks it's funny to turn my pillow the other way and see if I will catch it before I get into bed. Oh yea, that's a riot. I always check and I always catch it.
4. As sure as the sun rises every day, my toenails will always be polished.
5. I am afraid of being in the water. Oh, I can swim thanks to the lessons my Mom made me take when I was little. I will not take a bath. I will not get into a hot tub. I will not go into the ocean or a lake. I will not get into a pool. We have a pool in our backyard and I have never been in it. Really.
So, there you have it....please don't stop coming by for a visit. None of this is outwardly visible...honest!!