Wednesday, January 23

Is My Crown Straight?

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Serene Highness Lady Cassie the Discombobulated of Wallop upon Deane
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



Big poufy dress? Check.

Crown Jewels necklace? Check.

Castle? Check.

Everyone taking a bow or curtsy? Check.

Absolutely full of silliness? Check.

Go ahead...find out who you are and then you can visit my kingdom and I'll visit yours!

Cheers!!!

**PS** The results are in and The Hub got a clean report. Now, he's clean inside and out..HA!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Happy for Hubby. Now he has 10 years to relax and be a "regular" guy.

Her Eminence High Viscountess Janet the Somnolent of Giggleswich St. Hopsworth. Or something like that:)

Sandi McBride said...

So glad he got a clean report!!! Bet he's glad thats over!
Oh, pardon me for speaking before curtseying...Your Royal Highness...my humble apologies, lol
hugs
Sandi
ohhh I love Gene Pitney!!!

Andi said...

Good for your Hubby!!!

Love your title!!! You know I'm going to give this a try!!!

I love Gene Pitney too!!!