Monday, September 14

The Dancing Doesn’t End

 

It doesn’t matter what character he was in any other movie, Patrick Swayze will always be Johnny Castle to me.  Just as the news took my breath away when he was diagnosed with cancer, I feel that same sadness tonight.

 

swayze_thumb

 

What an inspiration he has been…continuing to work and fight the good fight.

 

swayzecut

 

How lucky all the dancers in heaven will be…he will be a strong defender of those that need it and he will never have to end the summer season with the Pachenga…

 

baby corner

 

Keep on dancing, Patrick…you will be missed.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

Even though I knew he was so, so ill, his passing took me by surprise. Even though I have seen the movie many times, I still birst into tears when Johnny looks at Baby, on the stage, and she throws her head back then jumps into his arms...it is just a purely sweet and wonderful moment...