Monday, February 18

No News Is Good News, I Guess


President's Day. It's a holiday. Not that George Washington and Abe Lincoln shouldn't have a celebration for their birthday, but why can't they have it ON their birth day like everyone else? And, why wouldn't they want to get mail on their birthday?


So..in honor of "The Birthday's", the guy that does the scanning/giclee process was not in his studio today and I'll just bet he wasn't out having birthday cake, either. So...I have no info on the Little French Girl. Hopefully, he will be done celebrating by tomorrow and have an answer for me. Pfffttt!


Next...I will post tomorrow, Tuesday, some of the remaining Yard Sale stuff that people have asked about. To be fair, I want to post at a time when everyone will be home from work or not distracted by kids or retired hubs so look for the post at 10PM Eastern Time.


I will warn you in advance that the pictures may not be great and I don't think I will be able to display everything like a magazine ad! Thanks to the lower interest rate, I am having a very busy week and have to be out and away from home everyday this week. Gotta show that property whenever I get the chance!


So, that's it for now...catch up with you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

**Shhhh!**
You are invited to a SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for kari this Wednesday, Feb 20.
She is turning 40!!!

Stop by the party on Wednesday to mingle a bit, say hi to the birthday girl, enjoy a bite of cake, and check out the party favor giveaway!

blessings,
kijsa

Tara said...

OK, waiting to see! I'll tune in...
:0)