Monday, August 27

I Was Tagged~~The Name Game

I have about 3 posts to catch up, but wanted to do this since Cathy tagged me a couple of days ago! Here are the rules for those that choose to follow them:

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Just my luck...my middle name is the longest of my three names...I refer you back to the whole "Tina the ballerina" fiasco.....

Can't even believe how big my butt has gotten.
Always 15 minutes late. Always.
So proud of my daughter & the woman she is becoming.
Seriously love Halloween.
Alaska is my favorite place to visit.
Need to get my big butt on the treadmill. *see above letter "C"
Don't cook much.
Really like to go to the movies by myself. Heaven.
Are you kidding me? I have to tag 9 people?


Okay...I will tag....hhhmmmm...Kari, Stacey, Susie, & Tonya. Oh...wait...that's only 4. Well, Cathy actually tagged too many and she was supposed to tag 4...so now it's even. Whatever. If you wanna play...play! Thanks Cathy!!!

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

OH goodie! You know I love lists!!

I had already dine this but hey! Why not do it again in a different way!

I loved your list!

And your music!

Hugs,
Sue