Thursday, December 20

Just A Peek

It's been so cool to just get lost in everyone's beautiful decorations and amazing creativity! We usually go all out, but there have been some difficult times this year and it has really just taken the wind out of our sails. However, there are 5 grandkids and sons and daughters that count on us to make Merry and we are on a roll! Just thought I'd give you a quick tour around our trees and please accept my apologies in advance for the quality of some of these. I tried to get some shots of the tree without the flash and they are kind of fuzzy. So, in no particular order, here we go...







Wow...the tree is so pretty....



This is one of my favorite handmade angels. Can you see that her wings are really the hearts from an antique snow mat?





It ain't Christmas 'round here without a sock monkey!


My littlest primitive snowman...















Made by The Daughter in pre-school....


Zat leetle Santa is teesing me....he ees annoying me....I weel sneak up on heem....


Watch out, Santa Man...I am Woody, zee fastest kitteh in all of Flor-ee-da....



Ha Ha leetle white haired man...I got you!



TaDa!!! That's all for now...we will move into the living room later!


9 comments:

Janet said...

Cassie,

Thanks or the tour. Your tree looks wonderful and I am glad that you put it up to amuse the cats LOL.

My new cat, Sophie, just sits up here in the "study" and doesn't even know that there is a tree. The other three have decided that a Faux tree is not worth their efforts.

Merry Christmas,
Janet

Melissa Valeriote said...

A fabulous collection! Thanks for sharing.

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Love love love your tree and decorations! Don't our kitties add so much amusement to the Christmas Season! Cute post!

LaurieAnna

Susie Q said...

Just beautful Cassie...
I love looking and listening to your music...just makes me smile.

Hugs,
Sue

Susie Q said...

Oh! And the kitties...so precious. A tree is not finished until a kitty is under it!

Hugs,
Sue

Poppins said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I wish you and your family and the lovely cats a Merry Christmas.

PAT said...

I enjoyed this post so much! I love all the wonderful primitive ornaments you have!

Kitty is too cute, too!

Pat

Jodie Adams said...

I love all your decorations! The first little poem was precious, brought me to tears remembering family christmas get togethers in my past. I wish life were still that way, it seems family doesn't mean as much these days. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Rhondi said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. You have some wonderful decorations, such variety!