Sunday, December 9

I'm Just Saying....

.....today was my Mom's 79th birthday...what a day for her! She has recently discovered working with wax and oils and some other art stuff and has joined 3 different local art leagues. Anyway...she won a ribbon at the Art Show today and it made her birthday special! We had a surprise dinner for her and a few of her lady friends were there...she looked better than ever and seemed so pleased to be the center of attention. ;) Way to go, Mom!!


I'm just saying....the cookie exchange party was very nice and there were some good lookin' cookies there. Pretty holiday decorations and great to see everyone. Pictures coming up...


I'm just saying...the concert was great! How cool would it be if Rick took his wireless guitar and came into the balcony, right in front of where I was sitting, and took my hand to balance himself ? I'm just saying.....

Pictures & details to follow......

1 comment:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey woman - enough "just saying" - now get to "showing"! lol