Friday, July 24

Find The Man



Somewhere in this picture of coffee beans is a man.




See if you can find him.










This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him, it's kind of embarassing and you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?".





Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of your brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.

If you have not found the man after looking for 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is broken.





Let me know how it turns out for you...



Have a great weekend!!



**PS** I don't know anything about the Dr.'s that came to all the above conclusions. They might just be full of crap. :)

2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Geez. I was beginning to think my brain was broken. LOL

SunshineandRavioli said...

LOL! I saw him immediately, but I'm a lefty so isn't my right side supposed to be dominant? Maybe not, either way, my right side seems to be working A-OK....

Steph

PS-it has been WAY too long since I visited! Thought I was at the wrong blog for a minute- it looks great!