Wednesday, July 22

Can You See The Difference?

Okay....so...my Mom has a home in a very nice 55+ community. Beautiful Clubhouse, lake, boat dock and lots of golf carts. Here's the entrance monument....also nice, but simple. Always looks the same...just like this.






Imagine my surprise when I drove in a few days ago and saw this.....








Now...unless you were a frequent visitor you might not really notice the angel, pink flamingo, garden gnome, manatee, goose-in-purple dress landscaping. But, I'm here often enough to recognize that these all come someone's front yard!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

*snort*

hahahahahahahahahahahaha









Must have been some visiting grandkids with some extra time and sleeping grandparents. It took about a week for each piece to find it's way home and it did cause some fuss throughout the neighborhood. It also made me laugh...a lot. Luckily, Mom didn't lose anything to the Front Entrance Fiasco...but I'm pretty sure I saw a chain around the waist of St. Francis last time I was at her house.




2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Looks like that gnome from Travelocity has some wandering cousins, eh? lol

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Or should I say "kindred spirits"? LOL