Thursday, March 26

What's Going On Now??

Before I get to that, let me show you this. I found this dark brown wicker sleigh thing at the thrift store and thought it would make a sweet plant holder. I don't have any before pictures (I always forget that part) but here it is after a couple coats of KILZ...



After using some "Ballet Pink" spray paint, it now looks like this! Not quite done...my plans include some old music sheets and stuff as the inside liner, but I am liking the way it looks so far!






And, that brings me to this sweet little oak chair. Once belonged to a woman who is 82 years old now and she says she sat it in when she was "a wee tiny thing".







And, both of those things bring me to this picture posted a few days back. This is My Mom & Her Sister...look at those dirty knees!




So...what's going on now? Some of you may know that my sister and I once owned a primitve country shop here in FL called "When Pigs Fly" and after moving on from that we joined forces once again to become "Bad Girls of the South". We haven't done much over the last couple of years, but we are working on putting things together and hope that you will join us on our journey!






We are involved in the Mount Dora Antiques and Trades Fair this weekend here in Central FL and have got our new blog full of info...so please stop by and visit us sometime. And if you are in this area, we hope you will come out and see everyone! The weather is supposed to be beautiful on Saturday...what a great way to start your Spring!!

Visit us here:



Thanks...you guys rock!

No comments: