Monday, February 9

Sir Paul Rocks...

I admit it. I am a Beatle-phile. Loved 'em then, love 'em now. Have their CD's in my car and hope to see the Vegas "LOVE" show sometime before I forget why I want to see it. Seeing Sir Paul shake his head on the Grammy's last nite was like a trip back to 1964.



I was sitting on the floor in the family room of my childhood home. Beatle magazines spread out in a very orderly fashion right in front of me...and right in front of the console TV! Ed Sullivan introduced them, I screamed and cried and just knew I would love Paul forever. Can't even believe that prediction came true...

None of the music sites we all use to add "atmosphere" to our blogs have Beatle music...no catalogs available, I guess..so, enjoy the British Invasion music. I hope it takes you back to your happy place... :)

**PS** I don't always live in the past. Dave Grohl was pretty cool, too!

No comments: