Monday, February 23

Right Place, Right Time

***Serendipity***


the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.
***

I can't help myself...I am a John Cusack fan from way back and I think Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. This is one of my all time favorite movies and I watched it this past weekend on some channel...who knows what??



It's a very simple story, but almost too involved to explain...if you haven't seen it, but you are a believer in fate or destiny...if you think that things will turn out the way they should no matter what obstacle falls before you, please find this movie and watch it. Even the music...which is what I was lucky enough to find for this post...is lovely. Oh, it isn't meant to change your life or anything like that, but it will make you feel good inside and give you the hope that love like this is real....



As long as we are visiting Neverland, get this ,too...




Richard Gere & Diane Lane...do you really have to add anything else?? (Unfaithful, anyone?) Beware, good chemistry between two actors does not a good movie make, but it can make you feel good...like "just from the oven" cookies or something. This is the house that was used in the movie...I did read somewhere that beach erosion has made it unlivable and it's pretty much just waiting to fall into the ocean...







Based on a story by Nicholas Sparks...who wrote "The Notebook", one of the sweetest love stories ever... so you can almost guess the ending. Just be sure you have some tissues..



Anyway...The Hub was away at an all guys weekend of stuff (whatever it is that they do) and these two chick flicks were just a part of a self indulgent weekend! **sigh**

3 comments:

Janet said...

I have been meaning to watch "Nights" on Pay per view. I read the book quite some time ago and am always a sucker for a good tear jerker.

Janet

Sandi McBride said...

I love John Cusack, too...don't know why he failed at leading man...he was certainly leading man material...it's still not to late!
Sandi

Susie Q said...

I loved both of these...and also the Cusack/Lane one..Must Love Dogs!