Friday, June 20

We Are Definitely On A Roll!

Cabinets are in! We are missing some crown molding, but everything is in it's place...







The corner cabinets are "lazy susan's" and the drawers are deep enough to be "pot drawers".....







Because the bathroom is just a couple of steps down from the kitchen, we wanted it to match everything...so, the flooring and half-walls are the same travertine and so is the bottom half of the shower! Even the vanity is the same type of cabinet that is in the kitchen...









The shower also has a "knee wall" that will have shelves inside the shower for shampoo and whatever...it won't be on display for all to see!!



And...we are really lovin' this little stacked rock trim. It's getting pretty exciting now that we can see the ending...almost...






Anyway...I know I've been obsessed with all of this...but, remember I'm washing dishes in a sink in the garage and writing my name in the dust that covers everything inside!! Just can't wait to get back to normal...haha..whatever that may be!

Have a wonderful weekend....!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh goodness, progrss is being made!

Susie Q said...

It is all looking just so wonderful...hey! I have missed you!
I guess you are just really busy with all you have going on. I think about you all the time! Love seeing the progress going on at your home!

Love,
Sue