Thursday, May 29

Boy, That Was Quick....

All that "We're making progress!" thing just came and went in a flash.....the drywall is down...







Why?? Well these 2 letters and 2 numbers are code for "Microwave Outlet". The electrician, who put a really big slowdown on things a couple of days ago, forgot to do this oh-so-necessary outlet. One of the guys just happened to notice it and...as you would expect, the electrician can't come out until tomorrow or Monday. MONDAY???









Hmmm...wonder if this has anything to do with the slowdown?? Who knew there was an art class going on when I wasn't looking?











But...the good news is our sink has arrived and is sitting at the showroom just waiting to come home! Here's a picture of the new copper farmhouse sink. Those aren't our counters or cabinets, but that's my sink!!







Just keep saying "it will all be worth it", "it will all be worth it".....

4 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I can't believe how far I've fallen behind in my reading! You have been a very, very busy girl!! I can't wait to see your finished remodel!! My condolences on your lamp. :(

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I LOVE THAT SINK!!! I mean, I REALLY LOVE THAT SINK!!! Awesome - heck - now I'M excited for you to have your kitchen done. lol

Kari

Sandi McBride said...

I can't wait till they get their arses in gear and get your kitchen done! My pantry was completed last night and I've been busy for hours loading everything in. Oh how I've longed for a huge pantry and now I do...10/12 feet of luxurious space to put my home canned goods,my lazy man canned goods and all my pots and pans...heaven...I know how you're going to feel when that kitchen is done! You won't want to cook in it and get it dirty, will you, lol?
hugs
Sandi
ps Evil Sister tried to steal my little girl, so if you have more, I may need to order her one! I'm not parting with mine!!!

bj said...

OMGosh....a copper sink. How great is that ! I, too, want a farmhouse sink and would like to throw a fit for a copper one but will sure settle for the big, thick white one!
Do you have a kitchen inspiration pic so I can see just what you are going for?
We are doing a tiny bit of work on my 50's kitchen and I do have a pic of what I want just a fraction of...posted today so come on over...
oh, and I am bj and so glad to meet you!