Tuesday, September 9

Thanks A Bunch, You Guys **sigh**

After spending time at my own little pity party, I am amazed to receive this award...from 2 girls whose blogs I always read and enjoy! Many, many thanks to Tonya and to Tara for thinking of me! I have been on an extended mental health break and want to share this with everyone that has been looking in on me...how special you all are... :)




So...with that being said and shared, I thought I should show you guys the completed kitchen and bathroom. Come on.....we went from this......







to this......






Okay, this is the kitchen, just bare bones. If you read the post below, you will know that it is impossible for me to get to my kitchen stuff (pots, utensils, food...all of it) so it just sits here looking beautiful. Are you kidding me with those white outlet covers....do they really think we want white in there???







I am loving this sink....









And, from peach wallpaper with a seashell theme and lucite handles (what ever happened to 1978??)......



to this.....





This sink is also copper and not as "red" as it looks here...





We are thrilled with the way these both turned out and that's what threw us into a frenzy about having the rest of the downstairs done. With these 2 new "rooms" it just didn't seem right to leave the rest undone. Kind of like putting new shoes on with dirty socks...

So, there you have it...it's only taken 13 weeks for me to be able to show you those pictures! Worth the wait, I think... :)

Thanks again for the special awards...give yourself a treat and visit Tonya and Tara...let them know I sent ya!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow Wee that is gorgeous, I love that kitchen sink and well all of it.

Sandy said...

OMG...I LOVE BOTH ROOMS!!!
I am just in awe...
Love all the tile work in the kitchen and that sink is just to die for!
The bathroom is gorgeous! I have always wanted one of those sinks...trying to convince hubby to change in our bathroom.
But I really do love all the work you guys have done so far...it's just WOW!

Sandy